Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellaneous Details

Rest assured my BTDT friends! I am taking the non stop from Newark to Hong Kong. My postscript was supposed to be a funny about how long the flights can get and after 23 hours, what's three more. As the saying goes, if you have to explain a joke, it didn't cut it! Sorry!

As I mentioned earlier, my friend Dave is coming to China with me. Dave is old school, and I've never been treated so well!!!
Sherry and Dave with son Jake in Disney.
Rachel, is now 3.
They traveled to China in May '08.

He took it as a given that he'd be carrying the backpack and all I had to do was worry about holding Phoebe! I'm so used to figuring out how to manage for myself ... it's kinda nice!

And, better yet, he's a hands-on Dad---the one who showed me how a bottle nipple "snaps" into place and showed me that infant medicine if given via syringe these days!

Don't have any takers on the math problem below!!!??? I could use some help to figure this out. I leave in 3 days!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment