Monday, August 30, 2010

Geometry Homework

In honor of the first day of school, I give you a geometry problem.

Get everything on my kitchen table into a 26x18x9 inch rectangle box, aka a suitcase.

For extra credit add adult clothes for 5 days and baby clothes for 5 days (yes we'll do laundry)

For extra, extra credit , figure out how to do this and have the box weigh 44 pounds or less!

Good luck!

Oh, that's good luck to me; you're just sitting there remembering why geometry wasn't your favorite class!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This entry gets a BIG chuckle out of me! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give some to your friend Dave (me) who is going with you. Problem, what problem! It was a piece of cake!! What else do you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it twice, it is almost miraculous how much you can fit in those suitcases. I had everything we needed and more. I had one suitcase for me and one for baby(carry on size suitcase). Best wishes! Can't wait to meet Phoebe...won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete