Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Pic of Phoebe?

I came across this picture rather unexpectedly. I think Phoebe is in the front row, in the pink. What do you think?

Addendum:

A few days after this post I heard from the agency that the baby in the fusia top was not Phoebe. In fact, Phoebe was not even in the picture!

Still, it was a wonderful picture to come across because the baby in the second row of walkers, far left, is the child of a member of my travel group, and I was thrilled to give this to h er parents.

3 comments:

  1. Baby Races! Andrea, what a cute picture. Those babies look like they make take off any minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea,
    I saw your post last night on the Tonngu Yahoo Group. Your post caught my eye because we have several things in common. First, I too am a single Mom. My log in date was 3/2/2006. My daughter is from Tonngu SWI. Our gottcha day was 3/22/09. My date of birth is 12/27/????, and my daughters name is Lillian Janelle (I call her Lilli). I could not believe all the things we have in common. I just wanted to say 'hi' and congrats. Do you know where you will be staying in Nanchang? We stayed at the Gloria and our guide was Helen. We loved her. I also had a friend (guy) that traveled with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We did not get to go to Tonggu SWI, since it is a 4 1/2 hour drive one way from Nanchang. I am located in Alabama. Your daughter is beautiful! The year and half I have been a mom has been the greatest of my life. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, I do think that is her too. Her head is shaped the same and the hair line is the same. How wonderful to find that picture! I wonder if one of the ladies is her foster mother? Perhaps her foster mother works at the SWI and brings her there for the day and then brings her home at night? I have heard of that before.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete