Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas in July!

Did you read the post "A Word about Family"? You know then that Dave is traveling with me and I mentioned how involved he is reading and researching etc.... Well here's an example.

I emailed Dave this morning and told him to watch out for the travel packet in the next day or two.

Christmas 09--Dave helping son Jake (12) place the star.
This packet will give us more info about documentation that needs to be notarized, documents that need to be brought with us, directions for Drs appt's, wiring money, attaining new bills, etc, etc.

He writes back, "I can't wait to open it!" "It's like Christmas!" So here you go Dave, Christmas in July!

Santa brought you and me our gift at 4:39 pm this afternoon. And you thought I didn't believe in Santa!

Off to do more paperwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment